Forms & Resources


Application to Anoka Tech 
If you prefer to submit a paper application, download and complete the PDF application form and send it to Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303 Attention: Admissions. 

Note: Students applying to the Practical Nursing program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.

  • Financial Aid Application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA)
  • Immunization Form PDF Used to report dates of immunizations or exemption from the State of Minnesota immunization laws. 
  • Prior Learning Assessment PDFUsed to apply for academic credit for learning gained through on-the-job experiences, attendance at workshops or conferences, volunteer activities, business ownership, self-study, etc. Also used when a student has been granted faculty approval to test out of certain parts of the curriculum. There is a fee for assessing prior learning. 
  • Student Right to KnowPDF
  • Accuplacer Classic Sample Questions and free Study App

Academic Affairs

Business Office

  • Student Expense ReportPDF Used to request reimbursement for allowable student expenses
  • Third Party Authorization FormPDF


Graduation Application PDF Used to apply for graduation and grant priority registration for students nearing graduation. 

Financial Aid

Find all Financial Aid forms here.


 Records and Registration

  • RegistrationPDF Used to register for courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the registration form.
  • Address, E-mail Address or Name ChangePDF Used to request a change of address, email address or name. Name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation.
  • Add/Drop/Withdraw PDF Used to add, drop, or withdraw from courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany any additions. 
  • Catalog Change Request PDF Used by a student to request changing from program requirements in place at the time of admittance to a different catalog of program requirements.
  • Consent for Release of InformationPDF Used by students to authorize the release of information to family members and outside parties.
  • Non-degree Visiting Student AgreementPDF Used by individuals not formally admitted to an Anoka Technical College certificate, diploma or degree program who want to enroll in undergraduate coursework.
  • Non-Disclosure RequestPDF Used when a student wants to prohibit the communication of certain non-public business information.
  • Transfer of CreditsPDF Used when a student wishes to transfer credits from another institution. The student must provide an official transcript from the other institution to the Anoka Technical College Records and Registration Office.
  • Transcript Request FormPDF Used to request an official transcript. There is a fee for each transcript, and payment must accompany the request. Transcript requests can also be made through

Student Affairs

Student Resources

  • 1b-01PolicyPDF  Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education
  • Complaint formPDF  Used to file a complaint of Discrimination/Harassment
  • eServices Account InformationPDF Used to describe the components of a student's online eServices account, including directions for logging in and where to find information.
  • Crime Report PDF   Used to provide students and their families with accurate, complete and timely information about safety on campus.
  • Student Handbook PDF  Important information for students on college policies, processes and disclosures.  


For more information about these forms, contact the Admissions Office at or 763-576-7700.