Forms & Resources
Become a Student
Application to Anoka Tech
If you prefer to submit a paper application, download and complete the PDF application form and send it to Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303 Attention: Admissions.
Note: Students applying to the Practical Nursing program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.
Financial Aid Application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA)
Immunization Form Used to report dates of immunizations or exemption from the State of Minnesota immunization laws.
Prior Learning Assessment Used to apply for academic credit for learning gained through on-the-job experiences, attendance at workshops or conferences, volunteer activities, business ownership, self-study, etc. Also used when a student has been granted faculty approval to test out of certain parts of the curriculum. There is a fee for assessing prior learning.
Student Right to Know
Accuplacer Classic Sample Questions and free Study App
Find all Financial Aid forms here.
Records and Registration
- Registration Used to register for courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the registration form.
- Address, E-mail Address or Name Change Used to request a change of address, email address or name. Name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- Add/Drop Used to add or drop courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the form.
- Catalog Change Request used by a student to request change(s) from program requirements for which he/she was initially admitted to follow a different catalog of program requirements.
- Consent for Release of Information Used by students to authorize the release of information to family members and outside parties.
- Non-degree Visiting Student Agreement Used by individuals not formally admitted to an Anoka Technical College certificate, diploma or degree program who want to enroll in undergraduate coursework.
- Non-Disclosure Request To be completed when students want to prohibit the communication of certain non-public business information by individuals.
- Transfer of Credits Used when a student wishes to transfer credits from another institution. The student must provide an official transcript from the other institution to the Anoka Technical College Records and Registration Office.
- Transcript Request Form Used to request an official transcript. There is a fee for each transcript, and payment must accompany the request.
- Academic Forgiveness Petition FormUsed to apply for forgiveness of previous unsatisfactory academic coursework at Anoka Technical College. Student must meet the conditions listed in the student handbook to be eligible.
- Academic Petition Used to request a waiver to an academic policy of the college.
- Appeal of Transfer Credit Request for appeal of the decision made for denied transfer credit.
- Course Substitution Petition Substitute one course for another or use an additional course to fulfill credit shortfall.
- Exception to Policy Students have 60 days after the end of the semester to petition for a retroactive drop or withdrawal.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal and Contract Used to appeal academic and financial aid suspensions and develop a success plan.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) 2nd Review of Appeal Required document that should be completed when appealing the SAP Committee’s decision. This form should be returned to the Dean of Student Affairs along with a typed statement and supporting documentation.
- Student Academic Success Plan (previous name: Student Plan of Assistance) Used to document a corrective action plan developed by the student, faculty, and counselor or student support services.
Graduation Application Used to apply for graduation and grant priority registration for students nearing graduation. There is a graduation application fee that must accompany the application.
- 1b-01Policy Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education
- Complaint form Used to file a complaint of Discrimination/Harassment
- eServices Account Information Used to describe the components of a student's online eServices account, including directions for logging in and where to find information.
- Crime Report Used to provide students and their families with accurate, complete and timely information about safety on campus.
For more information about these forms, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com