The Anoka Technical College Corporate Center offers a variety of training classes designed to meet the needs of individual learners, and company employees and management.
Below are samples of some of our most requested topics. Training is offered online, at our site or at yours. Topics with an "Enroll Now" button are currently being offered for individual learners at our college.
General Industry Training
According to the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, every year over 100,000 workers in Minnesota suffer from an occupational injury or illness. Protect yourself and your workers with training specifically designed and delivered for your organization. All of our training courses meet OSHA regulations and standards.
Minnesota Workers Compensation legislation is one of the most stringent in the U.S. Protect your employees and your best interests through training designed and delivered specifically for your group. Anoka Technical College - Corporate Center can customize any OSHA class to fit the needs of your organization.
Please select from the list below for a description of the course:
- AWAIR and Right-to-Know
- Bloodborne / Airborne Pathogens
- Chainsaw Safety
- Chlorine Gas
- Confined Space Entry
- Defensive Driving
- Drug and Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Electrical Safety and Lockout / Tagout
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fork Lift Operator Training
- HAZMAT & HAZWOPER
- Motorcycle Safety Courses
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Safety Program Development
- Trenching and Excavation Safety / Competent Person
Food Safety Manager Certification
- ServSafe Review and Test – Sanitation
The State of Minnesota Department of Health requires that most food establishments have a Certified Food Manager employed at their facility. Completion of the SERVSAFE course and successful completion of the exam will qualify a person to apply for a State of Minnesota Food Manager Certificate, which is valid for a three years. This class will cover food sanitation principles.
Important: You must register at least two weeks prior to the start of this class.
Best results for successfully completing the exam are dependent on review of the materials we will send to you before the start of class. This two-week period will enable us to send you the materials and give you enough time to become familiar with the content.
- Minnesota Food Manager Recertification Training – Classroom and Online Open Enrollment registration for online recertification training
- DESCRIPTION: To renew your Minnesota Certified Food Manager’s Certificate, you must attend at least one Food Manager Renewal Course (four or more hours in length). This course should be completed during the five-year period when you hold the certificate. This course is centered on safe food handling.
- ServSafe Test
- If you have previously taken the ServSafe class and failed the exam, you can register to retake it. The test session is scheduled for two hours.