College Offers One-Stop Registration Aug. 4 and 11
America needs skilled workers, according to a U.S. Department of Education Office of Vocational and Adult Education.
“There is a strong demand in our region for skilled workers,” said Director of Admissions, Elena Favela. “Our programs have an average 90% job placement rate. And some of our programs have a 100% job placement rate.”
To meet the demand, Anoka Technical College is hosting One-Stop Registration days to help prospective students take care of all the steps necessary to begin college this fall. No advance reservations are needed.
Anoka Technical College
Tuesday, Aug. 4 or Tuesday, 11, 2015
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Student can check in on either day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. In just a couple hours,
One-Stop staff will help attendees:
- Apply to college
- Take course placement tests
- Register for fall courses
Attendees not transferring from another institution must bring a high school transcript or GED certificate and a photo ID. Fall semester starts on August 24.
Currently, there are still program openings in the following industry areas of study:
- Administrative Support Careers
- Architecture Technology
- Community Social Services
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Equipment Technology
- Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Information Technology
- Judicial Reporting and Broadcast Captioning
- Mechanical Drafting and Design
- Supervisory Management
To learn more One-Stop Registration or the educational programs at Anoka Technical College, visit.AnokaTech.edu.
Read More News