College offers One Stop enrollment and registration sessions Aug. 1, 7 and 13
Anoka Technical College encourages people to take advantage of the college’s upcoming One Stop enrollment events.
Attendees can check in at any time during One Stop hours to apply to one of the 35+ in-demand programs, take course placement tests and register for fall classes, all in a few hours.
Upcoming One Stop events:
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 9 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, 9 am to 2 pm
- Monday, Aug. 13, 9 am to 2 pm
Anoka Technical College offers a wide array of certificate, diploma and degree programs in high-demand fields such as:
- Administrative Specialist, Legal Administration, Supervisory Management;
- Automotive Technology;
- Electronic Engineering and Biomedical Equipment Technician;
- CNC Manufacturing Technology;
- Construction Estimating and Construction Electrician;
- Mechanical Drafting;
- Golf Course Management;
- Information Technology: Business Data Analyst, Convergence Technology, Database Design & Development, Mobile Development, Game Programming, Network Analyst, Software Development and Web Design & Development;
- Judicial (Court) Reporting, Broadcast Captioning and Scoping/Proofreading;
- Emergency Medical Services;
- Medical Assistant;
- Medical Coding Specialist and Medical Scribe Specialist;
- Occupational Therapy Assistant;
- Practical Nursing;
- Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology and more.
Anoka Tech also offers general education courses.
“We want to make attending college as simple as possible,” said LeAnna Wangerin, director of enrollment management. “We provide personalized attention to help students set goals that will lead to their success.”
Fall semester 2018 classes start on Monday, Aug. 27.
For more information about Anoka Technical College and the admission process, please contact Anoka Technical College Enrollment Services at 763-576-7710.
Read More News