One Stop enrollment and registration for fall semester Aug. 3, 10, and 17
With fall just around the corner, and classes starting Aug. 23, Anoka Technical College is offering One Stop enrollment events.
In just a few hours during a one One Stop event, attendees can stop in to apply to one of the 70 in-demand programs, meet placement requirements or take course placement tests, and register for fall classes.
Upcoming One Stop events:
- Tuesday, Aug. 3, 9 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 9 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 9 am to 2 pm
“Through the challenges of the past year, we have learned a lot and are excited to welcome new students on campus,” said Director of Enrollment Services LeAnna Wangerin. “Technical education is one of the foundations of Minnesota’s job market. Our hands-on programs prepare our graduates to contribute to Minnesota’s workforce. The need is greater now than ever.”
While the majority of programs are hands-on and in-person, Anoka Technical College offers several certificate, diploma and degree programs entirely online:
- Administrative Office Specialist: Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree/diploma)
- Behavioral Health and Human Services: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Information Technology: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Unit Coordinator: certificate
- Legal Assistant: Associate in Applied Science (AAS) diploma/certificate
- Medical Coding: diploma
- Medical Office Specialist: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Medical Receptionist: diploma
- Office Communication Specialist/Office Software Specialist: certificates
Many others can be started online as well.
Anoka Tech also offers programs in high-demand fields such as: Legal Administration, Supervisory Management; Automotive Technology; Biomedical Equipment Technician; CNC Manufacturing Technology; Construction Estimating and Construction Electrician; Mechanical Drafting; Information Technology: Business Data Analyst, Network Management and Security, Software Development and Web Design & Development; Judicial (Court) Reporting, Broadcast Captioning and Scoping/Proofreading; Emergency Medical Services; Medical Assistant; Medical Scribe Specialist; Occupational Therapy Assistant; Practical Nursing; Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology and more.
For more information about Anoka Technical College and the admission process, please contact Anoka Technical College Enrollment Services at 763-576-7710 or EnrollmentServices@anokatech.edu.
Read More News