Anoka Technical College Library
offers students the following check-out terms for resources:
- Main collection: 3 weeks, renewable
- Textbook collection: either overnight/weekend or in-library use only
- Reserve collection: varies from in-library use only to 1-3 days
- Student audiovisual collection: 2 weeks, renewable
- Instructional audiovisuals: for students are in-library use only
- Reference books: do not leave the library
- Faculty receive longer check-out periods
Please present your college ID card to check-out materials. ID cards are issued by the library.
The barcode on the back of your ID card (beginning 20424...) provides you with off-campus access
to electronic resources. Your default password is your last name.