Train to Gain
Train for an exciting career with the unique programs offered at Anoka Technical College. You will gain:
- High Demand Skills – Master technical skills that are in demand
- 35+ Unique Career Training Programs – Choose from many unique programs that lead to employment
- Dedicated Faculty – Train with expert faculty who have real-world experience in the industry
- Hands-on Practical Education – Get experience using industrial grade equipment and labs
- One-on-One Support – Take advantage of one-on-one advising and small class sizes
- Strong Alumni Network – Benefit from established industry relationships and a network of supportive alumni
- A Rewarding Career – Graduate job-ready, with 90% and 100% placement rates
Choose Anoka Technical College
Obtain the skills you need to get started on a career path, in a supportive community. Our campus is right on Highway 10 in Anoka, easily accessible by bus, train or vehicle.
Low-Cost: Compare costs of other colleges. You may be shocked at the difference.
Small Campus, Comfortable Atmosphere: You will fit into the Anoka Technical College community, studying among adults from all walks of life, high school graduates, high school students enrolled in PSEO and veterans. The average age of an Anoka Tech student is 27.
Business and Industry Partnerships: Faculty and staff foster partnerships with business leaders and industry professionals to connect students to real-world opportunities. Students build relationships by participating in on-campus events and by meeting potential employers.
Faculty Experts: Credentialed instructors teach courses, not teaching assistants.
Diversity: Anoka Tech’s diverse student population includes nearly 20% students of color. More than a quarter of our students are first-generation college students.