NOTE: Service hours may differ from building hours. Those coming to campus are encouraged to contact individual service providers/offices to confirm available hours.
Building access is subject to COVID-19 safety policies.
Campus Building Hours:
Monday – Thursday 7 am to 5 pm
Friday 7 to 11:30 am
(Subject to Change)
Getting fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and getting a booster dose when eligible is still the best protection we have against COVID-19 transmission and severe disease.
Minnesotans can use the state's Vaccine Connector to find and schedule vaccination appointments for primary and booster doses. Read more about MDH's COVID-19 vaccine distribution and review Minnesota vaccination data.
All Minnesotans age 18 and older who have completed a COVID-19 vaccination series are recommended to get a booster shot. The timing of your booster shot depends on the vaccine you received for your initial vaccine series.
- If you got Johnson & Johnson vaccine: All Minnesotans age 18 and older should get a booster shot at least 2 months after their first dose.
- If you got Pfizer or Moderna vaccine: All Minnesotans age 18 and older should get a booster shot at least 6 months after their primary series of COVID-19 vaccine.
You don’t have to get your booster at the same place that you received your initial series. There are many places offering booster shots. If appointments are full, keep checking back as more will become available. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine booster shots.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing options from MDH, find COVID-19 testing sites, get COVID-19 testing basics, learn more about COVID-19 diagnostic tests and review student COVID-19 testing FAQs.
Exposure and Pending Test Results
- If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home and contact public safety as soon as possible at COVID19.Health@anokaramsey.edu.
- If you have symptoms of COVID 19, stay home, contact your instructors or supervisor and get tested for COVID-19.
- If you are unvaccinated, and have had close contact with someone with COVID-19, do not come to campus. Contact your instructors or supervisor and get tested for COVID-19 3-5 days after exposure.
- If you are vaccinated, have had close contact with someone with COVID-19, and do not have symptoms, you do not need to avoid campus, but should get tested for COVID-19 3-5 days after exposure.
Anoka Tech – with guidance from Minnesota State and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) – is closely monitoring the developing situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to taking steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, our staff and students. We are committed to taking steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, our staff and students. There are things our community can do (or continue doing) to help stop the spread.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds (sing happy birthday 3 times!)
- Wear a mask when community level is high
- Remain physically distant (6 feet) from others
- Stay home when you are sick or been in close contact with someone who tests positive
- Seek testing and/or advice from your medical provider