Anoka Tech offering COVID-19 vaccine clinics for students, employees and relatives over age 18
Anoka Technical College is partnering with Cub Pharmacy to offer two COVID-19 vaccine clinics, open to all Anoka Tech employees, students, and their family members over age 18.
If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine and are interested in receiving it, please use the links below to schedule an appointment for any one of the three clinics.
Please review the following information carefully, and do not register for more than one clinic.
Who Can Sign Up?
- All ATC students and their families, if over the age of 18 years old
- All ATC employees and their families, if over the age of 18 years old
Consider the following when scheduling your appointment:
- Please ensure that your contact information is correct before completing your appointment on the hyperlink.
- Please be on time for your scheduled appointment.
- When arriving on campus, follow the signs to direct you to the correct location.
- You cannot have had any other vaccination (i.e. influenza) within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please wear a short sleeve shirt for easy access to your upper arm and be prepared when it is your turn.
- Plan to stay 15-30 minutes following vaccination for observation.
- If you are in isolation or quarantine during this scheduled clinic, please seek a future vaccination opportunity. Being in isolation or quarantine is a contraindication for receiving COVID-19 vaccine.
If you need assistance, contact ARCC-Public Safety Office: email questions to COVID19.Health@anokatech.edu
Read More About Vaccines
Advantages to getting the vaccine
Are the vaccines safe and effective?
Journal article impact of vaccines; Health, Economic and Social perspectives
Myths and facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
Update FAQs on COVID-19 vaccinations
Vaccines for people at risk for severe illness from COVID-19
Read More News