Summer semester starts May 26 and the fall semester starts Aug. 24.
Finalize your application soon or attend a One Stop for fall semester (Aug. 6, 12 or 19) to apply, test, and register all in one day.
Fall Semester One Stops:
- Thursday, August 6, 9 am to 2 pm
- Wednesday, August 12, noon to 5 pm
- Wednesday, August 19, 9 am to 2 pm
Apply online: college application
- Take the ACCUPLACER test
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov (use school code 007350)
- Attend orientation and register for classes
- Pay tuition and purchase books
Some programs may be full or not taking applications at the present time.
The following Anoka Technical College programs require an additional application process:
Occupational Therapy Assistant, Paramedic and Emergency Services (EMS), Practical Nursing and Surgical Technology.