College Connect (C2)
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the College Connect (C2) Program at Anoka Technical College!
Anoka Tech’s C2 program allows students who have dropped out of high school and have not received their diploma or students who are not on track to graduate on time to earn college credit, while also earning credits to complete their high school diploma.
Students enter into program pathways that help them work towards a college degree for free, all while getting their high school diploma.
Students choose from the majors listed below. Anoka Technical College staff help with registering for courses and determining a schedule, ensuring that students also meet high school graduation requirements.
Program Offerings for Anoka-Hennepin Technical High School Students
Program Offerings for Ivan Sand Community High School Students
Once you graduate from high school, you can continue your education right here at Anoka Technical College.
- Students enrolled in an approved ALC program at Anoka Hennepin Technical High School or Ivan Sand Community High School
- Student has not used up PSEO eligibility
- Student is motivated to succeed in college courses
Students interested in this program, should contact their high school advisor or administrator for more information or college staff person.
- Minnesota State Early/Middle College State form
- Accuplacer Test
- Counseling (Academic, personal, and/or career counseling)
- Disability Services
- Peer Tutoring
- and more
Anoka Hennepin Technical High School
Anoka Tech College Connect Admissions
Anoka Tech College Connect Advisor