One Stop Events
Anoka Technical College encourages people to take advantage of One Stop enrollment events where you can apply, test and register in just a few hours.
Attendees can check in at any time during One Stop hours to:
- apply to one of our 70+ in-demand programs;
- meet placement requirements or take Accuplacer test;
- complete online orientation;
- register for classes.
Fall Semester One Stops
Walk-in help is available anytime from 9 am to 2 pm on the date that works best for you.
Prepare for One Stops
- Prepare for placement testing with the Accuplacer Assessment or learn more about Accuplacer exemption info, and other important details by reviewing the placement tests page.
- If you need assistance with applying for Financial Aid, please bring a copy of your tax transcripts.
- Bring a photo ID and a copy of your high school transcript or GED if available.
Questions? Contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com or 763-576-7710