Services & Policies
Through the Anoka Technical College Library, we have access to a lot of quality information (books, videos and articles, both print and electronic).
What you can do in the library:
- Get research assistance
- Access databases off-campus
- Get your Anoka Tech ID badge
- Use job search and career resources
- Borrow books from Anoka Tech and other libraries (we have some textbooks, but not all of them)
- Study (check out the small group study room)
- Send local faxes
- Borrow headphones
- Charge your phone
- Make a photocopy
- Use supplies such as hole-punch and white-out, etc.
- Laminate something
- Add money to your printing account
- Watch an instructional video for class
- Use the adjustable height workstation
Please enjoy your lunch in the cafeteria. Snacks and covered beverages are allowed in the Library.
Policies for students checking out resources:
- Main collection: three weeks, renewable
- Textbook collection: either overnight/weekend or in-library use only
- Reserve collection: varies from in-library use only to one to three days
- Instructional audiovisuals: for students are in-library use only
- Reference books: do not leave the library
Please present your college ID card to check-out materials.