GED Transcript Request

For GED transcripts completed from locations other than Minnesota

If you have completed your GED, you may request a copy of your official transcript by contacting the state GED Testing Administrator (or their designee), in the state you took the test.

For GED transcripts completed from a Minnesota location

If you completed your GED in Minnesota, visit the Minnesota Department of Education website to download the GED Records Request form.


Find us at Anoka Technical College

Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE)

Student Success Center
Suite 190, Room O