Request an Official Transcript online!
Anoka Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering with the convenience of a credit/debit card payment. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. In addition, it provides email or text notifications once orders are received and processed by the Records Office. Visit www.getmytranscript.com to order your transcript today.
The cost for transcripts and electronic transcripts mailed or electronically sent to another school is $5.
The cost for an electronic PDF transcript file to an individual is $6.75.
The following applies to all transcript requests:
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Transcripts cannot be processed for students who owe money to Anoka Technical College. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that there are no holds preventing the release of a transcript.
- Transcript orders are processed within three (3) business days.
Please note: Students do not need to request that an official transcript be sent to another Minnesota State college or university. Rather, please contact the receiving institution's Admissions or Records Office and ask them to obtain your e-Transcript provided there are no holds on your records.
If you need an official transcript sent to yourself, another institution or a third party, please choose one of the options:
- Order an official transcript online by visiting www.getmytranscript.com. See above for more details.
- Order an official transcript by mailing or faxing the Transcript Request form along with the $7.50 per copy fee to:
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka, MN 55303
- Order and pick up a transcript in person
Complete the Transcript Request form and pay the $7.50 per transcript fee at the Bookstore. Bring proof of payment to the Records Office (Room 104) located near the east entrance. We will prepare your transcript while you wait.
See here for college service hours.
Room 104, East end of campus
Find Your Answer